Welcome to the Spring 2023 issue of Reforesting Scotland, our 67th issue, with the theme of ‘Green lairds?’ and a special feature on woodland crofts.
Theme articles are:
- Jeremy Leggett on Highlands Rewilding’s mass-ownership model
- Lorna Schofield outlines what Knoydart Forest Trust has achieved in 24 years
- Emma Cooper on responsible land management and communities
- Ian Kirkwood argues that land revenue is vital for the fiscal renewal of Scotland
- Theo Stanley discusses his findings that carbon finance can streamline Scottish woodland creation towards plantation forestry
- Plus regular features Buildings of the Forest (Dalavich), Artists in Wood (Claire Dalby), Beasts of the Forest (the northern brown argus), Woodland Report (Lost Woods), Project Report (CloudForest), and book reviews, among others!
Read the Full Version of the Journal Online!
RS Members can now read the full version of the journal online for free! Just head to the Members Area.