The best opportunity to meet other RS members, see projects all around the country and discuss ideas is at our Annual Gathering. In between these, we keep in touch through social media and as well as other events that are part of our projects.
The best first step is to become a member: members receive our Journal and member’s newsletter and get reduced rates for the Gathering. If you don’t want to join but would like to support our work, you can make a donation instead.
When you join Reforesting Scotland, you’ll:
- Receive our journal, Reforesting Scotland;
- Keep up to date with the latest news with regular copies of our newsletter, The Radical Rowan;
- Have a chance to get involved in any of our projects – and start your own;
- Be eligible to join all Reforesting Scotland’s online groups;
- Be part of a network of people who are interested in Scotland’s forests and woodlands, and meet other people at our ceilidhs, talks and workshops and our Annual Gathering;
- Be able to vote at general meetings and have a say in the running of the organisation.
Reforesting Scotland members moderate five Facebook discussion groups.
Recommend a Friend
for a free joining pack and half price membership offer
If you have a friend who might be interested in joining RS, you can give us their name and address below. We’ll send them a welcome pack with a back issue of the Journal and an offer of a half-price trial membership. We will not keep the details you give us on record and will not contact your friend again unless they join.