Welcome to the Autumn 2022 issue of Reforesting Scotland, our 66th issue, with the theme of ‘Urban greening’
Theme articles are:
- Toni Dickson on urban agrofrestry at Lauriston Farm
- Tim Hall discusses practical actions we can all take for greener towns and cities
- David Lees on the Unexpected Garden project
- Tom Reynolds discusses the future of tall timber buildings
- Susan Smith reflects on the battle to save St. Fittick’s comunity park
- Matt Hay reflects on bringing nature into our cities
- Alice Brawley shares the story of Three Hares community woodland
- Plus regular features Buildings of the forest, Artists in Wood, Beasts of the Forest, Woodland Report, Deer Report and book reviews, among others!
Read the Full Version of the Journal Online!
RS Members can now read the full version of the journal online for free! Just head to the Members Area.