Welcome to the Autumn 2020 issue of Reforesting Scotland, our 62nd issue, with the theme of ‘Working with the wild’.
Theme articles include;
- ‘Conservation conflicts’ by Dr Isla Hodgson
- Alison Hutton from the Langholm Initiative, the south of Scotland’s largest community buyout attempt
- 21st century deer stalking by Megan Rowland
- plus articles on curlew conservation, the Landworkers’ Alliance, ‘Wilderculture’—a new integrated approach to ecological restoration and food production on upland areas
- and the latest from our Land Revival Tour.
Among our regular articles you’ll find Letter from Mali, which gives an update from TreeAid’s She Grows project and Artists in Wood features the renowned linocut illustrations of Clare Melinsky.
Plus news, book reviews and Last Word on Caledonia silva rediviva, an artwork proposed for the new Inverness Justice Centre by Thomas A Clark.
Read the Full Version of the Journal Online!
RS Members can now read the full version of the journal online for free! Just head to the Members Area.