Spring/Summer 2013: ‘Coping with catastrophe’
The theme for this issue highlights the Great Storm of 2012 and the spread of diseases like Chalara fraxinea (ash die-back), but also celebrates the creative responses of communities and individuals to those disasters.
Buy this issue now for £5.00 including postage.
[wp_cart_button name=”Journal 47: Coping with catastrophe” price=”5.00″]
- Storms: impacts in Edinburgh, Falkland, Aberdeen
- Tree diseases: Phytophthera, Chalara, insect infestations and global trade
- Ash dieback – personally speaking by Rick Worrell
- Paper: why choosing FSC paper is no choice at all
- Project update – StarTree
- New series! – Beasts of the forest: Wild boar
… plus news, woodfuel news, project updates, diary dates, book reviews and more.