Reforesting Scotland’s 2020 AGM will be held online at 7:30 pm on Sunday the 25th of October.
The meeting will be held on Zoom. You can join by using the link below or the following details:
Meeting ID: 951 6786 4586
- To approve the minutes of the 2019 AGM held at Dounans Centre, Aberfolyle (below)
- To receive the directors report and accounts for the year ended 31st March 2020 (below)
- To re-appoint the independent examiners: Patterson Boyd, 18 North St, Glenrothes, Fife
- To appoint directors as follows:
- Elizabeth Murdoch and J Finn Weddle have been appointed as directors since the last AGM. As required by the constitution they are now standing down and offering themselves for election at the meeting
- Each year the longest serving director is required to stand down. This year it is Ben Bate. Ben is not offering himself for re-election to the board.
- Anna Alexander is offering herself for election at the meeting.
- Anyone else wishing to stand should notify Paul Ritchie 7 days in advance of the meeting and outline the reasons they wish to become a director along with their relevant skills and experience.
- Any other business. All other business must be notified to Paul Ritchie (Company Secretary) at least 21 days before the date of the meeting.