Spring/Summer 2013: ‘Coping with catastrophe’
The theme for this issue highlights the Great Storm of 2012 and the spread of diseases like Chalara fraxinea (ash die-back), but also celebrates the creative responses of communities and individuals to those disasters.
- Storms: impacts in Edinburgh, Falkland, Aberdeen
- Tree diseases: Phytophthera, Chalara, insect infestations and global trade
- Ash dieback – personally speaking by Rick Worrell
- Paper: why choosing FSC paper is no choice at all
- Project update – StarTree
- New series! – Beasts of the forest: Wild boar
… plus news, woodfuel news, project updates, diary dates, book reviews and more.
Read the Full Version of the Journal Online!
RS Members can now read the full version of the journal online for free! Just head to the Members Area.